Consultations held with experts in the Indian Poultry Sector on 5-6th May, 2020
Consultation Sessions held between the SELCO Foundation staff and prominent experts and practitioners in the Poultry Value Chain covered the challenges across three key aspects- the effects of COVID-19 on the poultry market, main challenges in the poultry across the value chain and the solutions which can be devised to overcome them using technology, finance and linkages.
The consultation was held with the following people:
- Dr Kallul Bohra Executive Director, Harsha Trust, Odisha
- Dr Elangovan Principal Scientist, ICER-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
- Mr. RaghunathCEO, Bissamcuttack Poultry Cooperative Limited, Odisha
- Mr Krishnamurthy Poultry Farmer, Chamarajanagara, Karnataka
- Dr. Sharath Veterinary Doctor, Mysore, Karnataka